Friday, November 16, 2007

I guess I’m like my Uncle Mark’s bills--overdue! (Jeeves)

As indicated in my subject line, I guess I'm late for some date that I was supposed to meet. I don't know what that means. Heck, I don't even know what gender I am, why would I be concerned with being on time. What I do know is that this freaking apartment I'm in is shrinking. Like Indiana Jones I've been trying to find the little latch that will make the walls stop closing in, but its hard cuz I'm on my head and can't flip around. I feel that this may be my last blog entry ever cuz if these walls keep closing in I'll surely be crushed. On a lighter note, I guess I have a place to move to when I bust out of this joint. Sounds like a lot of people are excited to meet me when I come out which is cool. I'll drop a line and give a shout out when I can get cell phone reception. Anyway, I'll be in touch shortly everyone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: