Sunday, May 11, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

uvbn d dg bvbbbbbbbbbbb That was a brief message from me as I tried to type. I'm dictating to my dad, but I'm trying to figure out this typing thing. The major problem is that I don't know how to spell. So its been a busy few weeks since the last entry. I've gradutated to cereal and am loving it. I'm definitely putting on the weight and my weight/age percentile should be higher on my next visit. ;p//[opkzsxdisdd99foji. Dang it, I just can't do it. So I'm mobile now, I'm a rolling machine and pretty much do it just to show off to people. I'm very close to sitting up on my own and I've pretty much mastered the "High Five." Next is clapping and then after that my daddy says something about "unloading the dishwasher." Other than that, the green truck is gone and we now have another nice Buick Regal (with AC - but otherwise BORING!) to replace it. Since we made some extra moolah, we have another new addition to the family . . . Playstation 3. Daddy is very excited, plus Blu-Ray movies are the bomb. I'm very jealous though. More on that after I talk to my therapist about an appropriate outlet. I think I got some teeth coming in. My mouth is killing me, but a nice cold carrot feels good on them. Plus it tastes a lot better then my three item menu: breast milk, rice cereal in breast milk, and oatmeal in breast milk. Anyway, looks like I'm taking a road trip next weekend. I'll keep you posted on that since I'm gonna go see something called the "Grand Canyon." We'll see how grand it really is. Anyway, peace out y'all. Til next time.

X

2 comments:

maddie said...

What a cutie! He is so adorable I could die. You guys are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

That laugh----------that laugh---------that laugh. He'll be crying when he sees his old, fat, grandfather cuz he won't know who I am. But, he'll be smiling when I tell him about "Who's that trip, trapping over my buhridge? Well, you can stop rrrriight there..."

Grandpa Norm